CALL FOR ENTRIES: AESTHETICA CREATIVE WORKS COMPETITION
The 2011 Aesthetica Creative Works Competition is now open for entries! Aesthetica Magazine is inviting all artists, photographers, writers and poets to submit their work into the Creative Works Competition, Now in its fourth year, the competition is dedicated to celebrating and championing creative talent across the disciplines and welcomes entries from poets and writers as well as artists working in any medium, including sculpture, textiles, photography, ceramics, paint, digital art and more!
- The Competition has three categories, Artwork & Photography, Poetry and Fiction.
- Winners and finalists are published in the Aesthetica Creative Works Annual.
- Winners of each category receive £500 prize money plus other prizes.
- Entry to the Creative Works Competition is £10.
- The entry fee allows the submission of 2 images, 2 poems or 2 short stories.
- The deadline for submissions is the 31st August 2011.
- More guidelines on how to submit can be found online here
Inspiration Meets Canvas: The Top 15 Oil Painting Blogs